Zenith Aviation is a Part 145 MRO based at Biggin Hill Airport. The company is currently expanding and adding two new Learjet 45/75 aircraft to our fleet.
We are looking for an individual who can be an integral part of a highly dedicated and self-motivated team, able to use their own initiative to recognise and resolve problems. Someone who has the ability to multi-task, prioritise work load effectively and meet deadlines. The ideal candidate will be flexible and adaptable to meet the requirements of the business wherever necessary.
· Unrestricted EASA Part 66 B1.1 Licence.
· One current type rating.
· Current Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety and SMS certificates.
· Full UK driving licence.
· Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK.
· Able to obtain airside security clearance.
· Learjet 45, Citation 560XLS, challenger 300, challenger 604/605 or similar type rating.
· Corporate maintenance experience.
· Skills Duties and knowledge
· Carry out and certify base and line maintenance in accordance with the approved data on both group and customer aircraft within the allocated timeframe.
· Respond to both domestic and international AOG situations as necessary.
· Ensure that Airworthiness, Safety and Quality Controls are complied with at all times.
· Computer literate and familiar with CAFAM and Microsoft Office products.
· Must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of aircraft systems and industry procedures.
· Must be highly proficient with aircraft documentation and have a broad skill set in aircraft maintenance, repair and trouble shooting.
· Must have excellent communication skills at all levels.
· Must have good planning and time management skills.
· Must be highly motivated and a good team member.
· Must be able to work under pressure and in a flexible manner.
· Excellent career prospects.
· 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
· Competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
· Type ratings available for the right candidate.
· B1 or B2 conversion for the right candidate.
To apply for this job vacancy please email a covering letter and CV to Keely.Harding@zenithaviation.co.uk